St Paul - History & Building

St Paul, Westleigh

The church of St. Paul, Westleigh, consecrated in 1847, was formerly a chapel of ease to the parish church of Leigh. It is built in the decorated style and stands on land given by Lord Lilford, who also provided the stone used to build it.  It is a building of stone, consisting of chancel, nave, south aisle, south porch, and a tower on the south side containing one bell. 


Printer Printable Version